How to get out of paying an early termination fee with AT&T

All you gotta do is send them a copy of a utility bill that’s in your name… and from another country!

People who come across this post will probably be all excited until they realize that you have to move overseas to get your early termination fee refunded. Sorry kids.

The bill needs to be faxed along with your cell phone number, AT&T account number, and current contact phone number to 866-486-8581, attn: ETF-Relo

posted by Michael in Preparing to Flee on 1/7/2010 | No Comments